Here are 5 tips from MOUNTAIN VIEW AUTOMOTIVE for used car buyers:
- Ask for service records. Most owners who document regular maintenance service take care of their vehicle.
- Inspect the vehicle thoroughly. Check for uneven tire wear, alignment, suspension issues, strange sounds and funky odors.
- If everything checks out up to this point, take it to MOUNTAIN VIEW AUTOMOTIVE for a thorough used car inspection. Your friendly and knowledgeable service advisor at MOUNTAIN VIEW AUTOMOTIVE can give you a heads up on any pressing issues or emerging problems that will need to be addressed eventually. If the seller won’t let you do this before you buy, move on.
- Buy a CarFax report. This will show any major accidents and title status concerns including whether it is a salvaged vehicle. You don’t want a car that was underwater for a week after Hurricane Sandy.
- After you buy, stay on top of regular maintenance (and save the records). MOUNTAIN VIEW AUTOMOTIVE will help keep your car running well and you will enjoy not having a car payment.
As always, give us a call if you have any specific questions.
MOUNTAIN VIEW AUTOMOTIVE
8650 Pearl Street
Thornton, Colorado 80229
At MOUNTAIN VIEW AUTOMOTIVE we install quality NAPA replacement parts.